Skip to main content

I phone trick & tips

 

- 26 Insanely Useful iPhone Tips That You May Not Know About.


Day to Day I share trick & tips 

There are so many features on the iPhone that I enjoy using such as 3D Touch, AirDrop, Night Shift, Widgets, and voicemail transcriptions. If you have been using an iPhone for a while, then you probably already know how to use most of the features. However, there are a number of features that are under-the-radar which could be useful. Here are 26 of the best iPhone tips that you may not know about:


1.) Block Data Usage On Specific Apps

Ability To Block Cellular Data
 
Bhavya patel 

Whenever I use the YouTube app while on-the-go, I tend to run out of my data allotment pretty quickly. Fortunately, there is a way to block certain apps from using your data by going to Settings app > Cellularand disabling cellular data usage for specific apps under the Use Cellular Data For section. This can be especially useful if you are starting to run low on data for the month.




Comments